Fund Accounting eBook
Accounting is an often overlooked section of church management. All too often, little or no attention is paid to church financials until there is a time of financial crisis or an upcoming audit. This eBook was designed to help staff and volunteers understand the fundamental importance of accounting within the church.
Once you have read this e-book, you will better understand:
Disclaimer: Icon Systems Inc. does not provide professional advice. Icon Systems Inc. is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
- that a church using correct accounting principles in combination with a good fund accounting solution can foresee and avoid a financial crisis
- which guidelines a church needs to follow in order to pass a financial audit
- which financial standards apply to every nonprofit, including churches of all sizes
- various financial statements, such as the Statement of Financial Position and the Statement of Activities
- the downsides of tracking funds with revenues or liabilities as opposed to tracking funds using proper fund accounting methods