How To Setup An Easy Login Button On The Church’s Website
Would you like to set up a church software easy login process for your church staff and members right on the church’s website? If so keep reading and let us show you how easy it is with IconCMO Easy Login Button process.
Setting Up The Easy Login Button Process On A Website
Use these simple 2 steps to put the IconCMO login on your church’s website
1. Create a new web page
- Create a web page on your website and name it ‘iconcmo’. Next enter the code you see to the right, but replace the ‘5555555555’ text with your church’s phone number on the newly created web page where you want the button positioned.
<a href="https://www.iconcmo.com/login/5555555555/"> <img src="https://www.iconcmo.com/log-in-button.svg" alt="Icon Systems easy login button" /> </a>
1 A. Before moving on, try these two tests.
- When the button is clicked, it should take you to IconCMO’s login page at ‘www.iconcmo.com/login’ and automatically fill in the church phone number. Your button should work exactly like the one below.
- Next, fill in the user name and password on that screen, and see if you can log in. If not, it’s more than likely you used the wrong phone number, user name, or password for your church’s database.
2. Setting up navigation to the new page
To make it easy for your church members and staff to navigate to the page you created in Step 1, you should have a link on your church’s main web page that takes them there. The most accessible spot for this is probably in the website’s footer, but can be placed anywhere.
- The ‘ICONCMO’ text in the image below links to ‘https://www.your-church-website.org/iconcmo’ shown in the gray rectangle. Remember in step 1, we made a page called ‘iconcmo’. Thus, all we are doing here is linking your main page to the newly created page from Step 1.
At this point you should have a link from your home page going to a new page called ‘iconcmo’. On the iconcmo page, you should have a church software easy login button that people can click, then enter their credentials – logging them into IconCMO. This new ‘iconcmo’ page can have other helpful resources included to help staff and church members with IconCMO that we go over above.