How To Setup An Easy Login Button On The Church’s Website
Would you like to set up a church software easy login process for your church staff and members right on the church’s website? If so keep reading and let us show you how easy it is with IconCMO Easy Login Button process.
Setting Up The Easy Login Button Process On A Website
Use these simple 2 steps to put the IconCMO login on your church’s website
1. Figure out where you want your users to find the button.
- You can find space on an existing page of your website.
- You can create a new web page on your website and name it ‘iconcmo’. If you choose this option, you will want to create a link from your main page to the new page so that your users can easily find it.
- Enter the code you see to the right, but replace the ‘5555555555’ text with your church’s phone number on the newly created web page or your existing page where you want the button positioned.
<a href="https://www.iconcmo.com/login/5555555555/"> <img src="https://www.iconcmo.com/log-in-button.svg" alt="Icon Systems easy login button" /> </a>
2. Before moving on, try these two tests.
- When the button is clicked, it should take you to IconCMO’s login page at ‘www.iconcmo.com/login’ displaying your church name and logo and omitting the field to fill in the church phone number. Your button should work exactly like the one to the right.
- Next, fill in the user name and password on that screen, and see if you can log in. If not, it’s more than likely you used the wrong phone number, user name, or password for your church’s database.
At this point you should have a church software easy login button that people can click, then enter their credentials – logging them into IconCMO. Or you should have a link from your home page going to a new page called ‘iconcmo’. On the iconcmo page, you should have the church software easy login button that people can click, to log into IconCMO. A new ‘iconcmo’ page can have other helpful resources included to help staff and church members with IconCMO that we go over above.