This post was last updated on February 19th, 2024 at 04:14 pm.
A beta version of custom reporting has been released for IconCMO!
IconCMO Custom Reporting is designed to help you get the information you need from IconCMO as quickly as possible.
How to Access Custom Reports
You can find it in the menu under System→Utilities→Custom Reports.
To give a user ID access to this window, go to System: Security: Membership and select a user ID. You can then assign ‘Read-Write’ access to the custom reports window and click the save button.
- Choosing a data set for display.
- Choosing which columns to show, as well as what order those columns ought to appear in.
- Minimal sorting functionality.
We have lots of ideas for improving IconCMO Custom Reports, including…
- Saving custom reports for later use.
- More data sets from IconCMO.
- More sorting options.
- Filtering or limiting the output by some criteria, such as name or date range.
- Further performance improvements, especially for large data sets.
- Formatting options.
IconCMO Custom Reporting is still in its very earliest stages, and we will be continuing to improve it! It should be helpful as-is for some churches and it is definitely a good basis to provide some really great functionality moving forward. This is a completely new kind of program for us, so there’s a lot we will be learning over the next couple months.
Please leave a comment below and let us know what would make this tool more useful for you!