This post was last updated on March 24th, 2021 at 11:37 am.
More and more churches are connecting with their members through small groups. This method has become the core of the church activities that keeps the members engaged and involved. What defines effective small groups is the level of engagement and the relationship you build with your ministry. Knowing your members and effectively communicating with them is very important in managing healthy and active small groups.
Current technology has opened numerous avenues to stay connected with your groups. Below we have laid down some of the effective and easy ways on how to remain connected with your members using IconCMO.
- Manage unlimited number of groups – Whether you are organizing volunteers, small groups or church mailing, you can virtually maintain unlimited number of groups.
- Know your members – Group leaders can quickly access up-to-date information including group pictures and update group information from anywhere.
- Send bulk emails and text messages: You can reach out to your group members or the entire congregation all at once by sending mass email or text messages.
- Maintain online church groups and events – Church members can view online groups and meet times using the online calendar.
- Organize group events and track attendance – Keep track of group attendance to encourage them to participate.
- Review communication history – IconCMO allows you to retain all communication history and access them easily.
We live in a world of information overload and access to relevant information is the key to getting things done the most efficient way. Increase the commitment level of your ministry and allow your members to communicate, contribute and get involved using IconCMO.
Feel free to let us know how you are managing your small groups. We would love to hear from you!