This post was last updated on October 7th, 2014 at 01:54 pm.
Choosing a church software solution can be a daunting task for the church to work through, especially for its leaders.
You may find yourself asking questions such as:
- Do we need the software?
- Can any church software work?
- Would software that works in a large church work in our smaller church, or vice versa?
- Who should be on the team that evaluates the software?
- Should we consider a conversion of our old data or start with fresh data?
- What security considerations are needed?
- Should we consider the flexibility of a web based church software, or is a PC/server sufficient?
We have answered all these questions for you in detail on our website.