We recently made a change that affects how you send emails from IconCMO. Before your email gets sent, the system will verify that the email addresses are in a valid format.
If you get this error message
Your message was successfully sent to the valid emails on the list. Next, find out which email addresses were invalid so you can fix them on the individuals’ records.
- Go to People: Groups: Grp-Reports
- Show the Email Status Report
- Errors will be indicated with red text
Common formatting errors
- Extra periods e.g. email@example.com. or email@sample..com
- No at symbol e.g. emailsample.com
- Top level domain is missing e.g. email@sample
- Spaces e.g. email@sample .com