This post was last updated on March 31st, 2021 at 12:37 pm.
Several of us at Icon Systems recently had the chance to be interviewed by the fine folks over at ChurchAccountingSoftwareGuide.com. We think you’ll find it well worth a read! As they wrote:
Why this Interview is a Must Read for Anyone Dealing with Church Management and Accounting
It answers (from a licensed Certified Public Accountant) some of the most common questions I get about church accounting:
- Are there any special accounting standards our church needs to be following?
- Can my church lose its tax-exempt status?
- Are my current accounting reports in compliance with non-profit regulations and standards?
- Is there a church accounting software program that can help me be in compliance with non-profit standards?
- My church is small, do I need to worry about the accounting standards?
We also cover the general administrative challenges that churches face, some of the best accounting-related features in IconCMO, and have a detailed overview from our CPA about the federal fund accounting guidelines for churches and other non-profits.
Leave a Reply