This post was last updated on October 4th, 2022 at 11:40 am.
Reduce Cost for Membership Management And Fund Accounting
As churches seek to increase efficiency on smaller budgets, looking to cloud-based church management software (ChMS) has incredible advantages to reduce cost and streamline church software. While there are many church technology providers on the market offering robust church management solutions, few have complete fund accounting, donation, and payroll modules in addition to membership management-all in one integrated web-based church management system. IconCMO (Church Management Online) makes it possible for church staff and members to access their data from any internet connection, thereby increasing their ability to connect with members and “do ministry” well within the community.
“We love working with churches to show them how they can manage their church finances from any Internet connection AND give their members the ability to participate in groups online, register for volunteer opportunities, see the church-wide calendar, and communicate via email with anyone in their church,” notes Bill Gifford, president of Icon Systems, Inc.
Some church management systems on the market are not fully web-based, but IconCMO was built for web-access since its launch in 2003, and has undergone significant system-wide enhancements over the past years to provide the best features for maximum church management productivity.
“I love the fact that I don’t have to worry about backing up the software every week or so. The
fact that it’s ‘all taken care of ‘ makes my life much easier. I’m not a computer guru and yet I’ve
ended up being responsible for making sure everyone’s computer is up-to-date with everything
and this is one less thing to deal with,” says Joella Miller, Treasurer at Brodhead United
Top 10 Key Features of IconCMO Church Software:
- Access and edit IconCMO fully web-based church software from anywhere in real-time.
- Comprehensive membership tracking including attendance, households, visitors, groups, talent, and communication.
- Track and manage church donation, including donor numbers, statements, online pledges, and online donations.
- Effortlessly prepare donor’s statements and reports through complete fund accounting system. (Supports FASB 958 reporting requirements for nonprofit organizations.)
- Quickly and efficiently send individual or group email church communications.
- Integrate your church directory and church calendar of events directly into your website from information stored in IconCMO.
- Access to IconCMO web services for custom church API integrations through the Icon App Market.
- Access to Icon services offered by our partners.
- Unlimited users and technical support.
- Nightly off-site backups.
Additionally, IconCMO+ includes all the features of the IconCMO church software solution plus specialize church management tools that were created specifically for regional and national denominational offices, as well as multisite churches in need of a way to manage multiple locations, offices, and church plants. If your organization is looking for multisite church technology, IconCMO+ can be customized to fit your church management needs.
“We sought to assist urban mission congregations that were challenged to find volunteers with backgrounds for financial positions,” says Tom Kull of the New Jersey Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. “The IconCMO+ tier system was selected to be the web-based accounting system and has enabled us to train members of these congregations to grow into financial leadership positions.
IconCMO is competitively priced to streamline church software, giving churches all the features they need to manage their church without any up-front costs. Monthly plans begin at $35 per month and there are no setup fees; annual payment discounts are available. Icon only charges based on the number of families (not individuals) entered into the system at time of billing (Payroll module is the only extra charge if a church chooses to add this). Additionally, IconCMO provides comprehensive support at no additional cost. IconCMO+ for church offices or multi-site organizations is priced separately. Contact Icon Systems – Email Sales – for a customized proposal.