This post was last updated on March 31st, 2021 at 09:51 am.
We’ve made a lot of changes over the past couple of weeks in response to suggestions customers have posted in the support forum. We re-arranged and renamed many of the buttons to make both the Household and Member Record forms more user-friendly. There are a few other additions as well. A few changes were also made to the Parishioner Security window.
In case you missed any of the announcements, here is a complete list of the enhancements:
Household Form in the People: Households: Hse-List Window
- Clicking on a member’s name links directly to the individual’s record. This link will save you an extra step, instead of clicking on the ‘Add/View Members’ button and then selecting a name.
- ‘Add/View Members’ and ‘Refresh Members’ have been moved. They now appear under the Family Members list.
- The ‘Save’ button changes to ‘Modify’ after the record has been initially saved.
- The ‘Clear’ button has been renamed ‘Add New’. This button clears the data and returns the screen to ‘Add Mode’. It will not automatically save the existing data on the form.
- The ‘Household List’ button has been renamed ‘Go To Household List’.
- In ‘Add Mode’, non-applicable buttons are disabled (not pictured below.)
- A ‘Last updated’ date has been added so you can see when changes were last made to the household record.
- An ‘Add/View Notes’ button has been added so you can quickly access household notes window while looking at a record.
Member Form in the People: Members: Mem-List Window
- ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’ are labeled as required fields.
- The default gender is now ‘Female’ so it matches the default relationship of ‘Daughter’. It used to say ‘Daughter’ and ‘Male’. The correct ‘Denomination’ should also be the default in the drop down.
- The ‘Save’, ‘Add’, and ‘Delete’ buttons have moved to the bottom right corner of the screen so they are more consistent with other windows in the program.
- Just like the household screen, the initial ‘Save Member’ button will change to ‘Modify Member’ when modifying the record.
- The ‘Clear Fields’ button has been renamed ‘Add New Member’.
- An ‘Add/View Notes’ button has been added so you can quickly access member notes window while looking at a record.
Web Services: WS Setup: Parishioner Security Window
‘Household status’ and ‘Assign Access’ drop-downs have been added to the Web-Services: WS Setup: Parishioner Security screen. This enables you to quickly sort the list of names and assign access based on status codes.
Important: a household email address is now required in order to give a household access to parishioner module.